Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block
Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block
Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block is designed with a new industrial style. Its anti-corrosive nickel plating copper base and central inlet design ensures excellent cooling performance. Users can monitor coolant temperature and control 12 LEDs through the TT RGB Plus 2.0 lighting software. With its included TG-60 liquid metal thermal grease, the SW1 cooling efficiency can be boost even further.
Build with Style
Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block is designed with a new
industrial style to give more cool options for your builds.
We’ve used a solid aluminum alloy with a screw design to deepen
the glow of metals and show the texture of heavy industrial
equipment allowing you to see and feel the quality of this
beautiful water block.
Just like a Mirror
Finished with an anti-corrosive nickel plating’s copper base provides exceptional heat transfer and keeps the product looking new even after heavy usage or extreme conditions.
Dissipate Heat with our Central Inlet Design
Ensures better heat dissipation with the central inlet design by
transferring heat from the CPU to the coolant through the jet
plate in the middle of the water block and restricting the water
flow for even coolant distribution through the optimized 0.2mm
Caution: The Central Inlet Design restricts the inlets and outlets to a specific direction. (See here)
Built-in Water Temperature Sensor
Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block features a built-in temperature sensor that will pick up the temperature from the passing coolant and transmits the signal to the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software; this allows users to monitor current temperature immediately whilst controlling its addressable LEDs for color manipulation.
Monitor and Control through TT RGB Plus 2.0
You can monitor coolant temperature in the TT RGB Plus 2.0
software with its built-in water temperature sensor and control
12 addressable LEDs with stunning lighting effects!
Compatible with the latest Intel LGA 1700 and AMD AM5 sockets.
Users are able to stay in the latest trend and won’t require
Compatible with the following models:
Intel: LGA 1700/1200/115X
Get An Extra Boost To Your Liquid Cooling System
TG-60 Liquid Metal Thermal Grease is our latest high-performance
thermal grease with extremely high thermal conductivity of up to
52 W/mK, providing unparalleled heat transfer. With its high
efficiency and stability, your CPU can always stay cool.
Caution: TG-60 Liquid Metal Thermal Grease contains a corrosive substance; please avoid contact with aluminum materials.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
The new version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented
software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
TT RGB PLUS and TT RGB PLUS 2.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS 1.0 or 2.0.
This product only supports TT RGB Plus 2.0.
The NeonMaker is a new and innovative approach to adjusting the RGB
lighting on the some of our products, allowing users
to customize lighting profiles and orchestrate their own light shows.
Personalize Riing Quad Fans, Riing Trio Fans, Distro Case, Floe DX RGB AIO, and TOUGHRAM RGB with NeonMaker!
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO||
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate||
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||90 L * 90 W* 29 H mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connector (9Pin)|
|System Compatibility||Windows 10 / 11|
|Power Spec||Power input:
|Heatsink Material||Copper + PMMA|
- File Name
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- File Name
- Release Date